WHAT IS BLACK SEED OIL? : The oil of the Pharaoh's
Black seed oil is an oil that has been around for centuries, and history reveals that our ancestors knew all about its numerous benefits. It was used routinely by King Tut, Queen Cleopatra and Queen Nefertiti, who all knew about its miraculous effects.
Everyone has heard of Cleopatra’s & Nefertiti's legendary beauty. Both Cleopatra and Nefertiti were destined to go down in history as the most beautiful and intriguing women in Egypt. Amazingly, despite being born over 1300 years apart, both women used the same ingredient in their beauty routines, Black seed oil (Nigella sativa), also known as black cumin seed oil. Cleopatra used black seed oil in her bath's and Nefertiti used black seed oil as part of her hair and skin care routine.
The Kings & Queens of Egypt were definitely onto something. Black seed oil is also mentioned in the Bible within the Book of Isaiah. Additionally, the Islamic Prophet Muhammad advised his followers to take and use black seed oil “as a cure for everything except death”.
Sexy As Hell Beard N Body Care is all about skin and haircare, so here are the important benefits of Black Seed Oil pertaining to the skin and hair.
HERE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT BENEFITS BLACK SEED OIL CAN BRING TO YOUR HAIR AND SKIN:
1. Smoothing – black seed oil was shown to have roughly the same efficacy to treat eczema as the drug Betamethazone
2. Antibacterial – kills and inhibits the growth of many bacteria including MRSA (methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus). Pakistani scientists have demonstrated that all strains of MRSA are sensitive to Nigella sativa.
3. Moisturizing – black seed oil is readily absorbed, and rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals the skin and hair needs to look and feel healthy and vibrant:
• Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, folic acid and niacin.
• Magnesium, Potassium, Selenium, Calcium, Iron, Copper, Zinc and Phosphorus.
• Unsaturated essential fatty acids:
• Omega-3 (Linolenic) Fatty Acid.
• Omega-6 (Linoleic) Fatty Acid.
• Omega-9 (Oleic) Fatty Acid.
Because of all the benefits listed in this article, black seed oil is one of the main ingredients in Sexy as Hell beard butter, beard oil, and our body products. Its uncanny ability to grow hair by strengthening follicles, nourishing strands, penetrating the hair shaft for shine and manageability, the way it provides minerals for the skin to look and feel healthy and vibrant makes it a key component in our beard butter, beard oil and body butter formula. It’s anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties help keep your body and the skin under your beard in perfect condition.
So Gentlemen, are you ready to make our Black seed oil infused products apart of your daily regimen?