Are you washing your beard correctly?
When washing and shampooing your beard you need a mild beard shampoo.
You need a Beard wash shampoo to get rid of dirt, pollutants, and extra sebum that builds up in your beard over time. Build up in your beard will SHOW! It will cause your beard to look dull, dingy, and unhealthy.
When washing your beard the most important part you need to pay attention to is the skin underneath your beard.
-Beard Wash Tips-
1. Washing your beard more than 1-2x week can cause you to strip your beard of its natural oils.
2. Using hair Shampoo on your beard will strip your beard of its natural oils and dry the skin underneath. The hair on your head is not the same as the hair on your face, its much more sensitive.
3. Rinse your beard first before applying beard wash
This helps to get rid of loose debris and make lather more efficient.
4. Manage the amount you use.
Some men will need to use less beard wash and some will use more pending the length of the beard and thickness. Check what works for you .
5. Don’t scrub
Be gentle with applying your beard wash. There is a difference between scrub and massage. Be gentle with cleaning your beard. You can cause more damage.
6. Rinse with lukewarm to cold water.
Cold water will insure your cuticles are closed and give you a smoother and greater shine.
7) For an effective DEEP wash use beard Shampoo's containing
• Coconut Oil
• Palm Kernal Oil
• Aloe Vera Oil
• Hemp Oil
• Vitamin E oil
And most importantly Black Cumin Seed Oil.
All these ingredients can be found in Our Sexy as Hell 8oz Beard Wash which is available in 15 different scents!
Click here--> SEXY AS HELL BEARD WASH 8oz